1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officers
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Robert-Koch-Straße , 82152 Planegg, Germany,
Phone: +49 (0)89-4141705 00
Fax: +49 (0)89-4141705 11
The company data protection officer of DyeMansion GmbH is contactable at LST Management Services GmbH, for the attention of Mrs. Melanie Schaudt, Klugstr. 47A, 80638 Munich or, respectively can be contacted under firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
Please note that when you visit our website www.dyemansion.de, information will be sent automatically by the browser used by your device to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is gathered without your assistance and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
b) When registering for our newsletter
As far as you have expressly given your consent to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. In order to receive the newsletter, the disclosure of an email address is sufficient. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of every newsletter. Alternatively, you are also welcome to unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via a contact form provided on the website. The disclosure of a valid email address is required so that we know who sent the request and to be able to answer them. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO and your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Passing on of data
Please note that a transfer of your personal data to third parties will not take place for other purposes, unless otherwise mentioned below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– We have your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– The transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is necessary and there is no reason to believe that you have an overwhelming interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
– In the event that for the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation,
– This is legally permissible as well as necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we have received direct knowledge of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are required for the above-mentioned purposes safeguarding our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Further, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures that will be used, we want to develop a need-based design and continuous optimization of our website.
On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer to you. These interests are considered justified in the sense of the above provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories are to be selected from the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics (data protection authorities require a conclusion for an order data processing agreement for permissible use of Google Analytics. A corresponding template is offered on the following website: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf offered by Google.). For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”).
In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
– Browser type/version,
– The operating system used,
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– Time of the server request,
is transferred to a Google server in the USA and is stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to generate further reports with the use of the website and internet related services for purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these internet pages. This information may also be passed on to third parties, insofar as this is required by law or insofar as third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances your IP address will be compared with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile terminal devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and will not be deleted on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must refresh the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found on the Google Analytics Help website (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We use the open source software Matomo for analysis and statistical evaluation of the use of the website. Cookies are used for this (see point 4). The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to our servers and is summarized in pseudonymous user profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to ensure that our website is designed to meet your needs. The information will not be passed on to third parties. Under no circumstances the IP address will be associated with other data relating to the users. The IP addresses are made anonymous so that an assignment is not possible (IP-Masking). Your visit to this website is currently recorded by Matomo web analysis. Click here (https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/) in order to stop recording your visit.
6. Social Media Plugins
We use social plugins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO to make our law firm better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is ensured by their respective providers. We integrate these plugins via the so-called two-click method in order to guarantee the best possible protection for our visitors on the website.
On our website we use social media plugins from the social network of the Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”) to make their use more personal. For this we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook’s servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and is integrated into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser visited the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and is stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, press the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is directly sent to a Facebook server and is stored there. The information will also be published on Facebook and will be shown to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of Facebook pages. To this end, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your relevant rights and setting options for the protection of privacy can be found in Facebook’s data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
Our website contains plugins of the short message network Twitter Inc. (Twitter). The Twitter plugins (tweet button) can be recognized by the twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons). When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection between your browser and the Twitter server is established. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Twitter “tweet button”, while logged in to your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages on your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate the visit of our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we are not aware of the content of the data transmitted or how it is used by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to associate your visit to our sites please log out of your Twitter account.
Our website also uses so-called Social Plugins (“Plugins”) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”. When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection between your browser and the Instagram server is established. Instagram transfers the content of the plugin directly to your browser and integrates it into the page. This integration informs Instagram that your browser has visited the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and is stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information will also be published on your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to associate the information collected through our website directly with your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
Further information can be found in the data protection declaration of Instagram (https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388).
7. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the following rights:
– To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, a right of appeal, the origin of your data if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, expressive information on their details;
– To demand either the correction of incorrect data or completion of data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
– To request the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or assertion, for exertion or defense of legal claims;
– To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to deletion of the data and we no longer need the data, but you need it for assertion, for exertion or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, or you have filed an appeal against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
– To receive your personal data provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
– To revoke your given consent to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. As a result thereof, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
– To complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. Usually, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace as well as our office.
8. Right of appeal
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to file an appeal against the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the appeal is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of appeal, which we will be implemented without specifying a particular situation.
Would you like to make use of your right of revocation or appeal?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we use 128 bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the upper status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Validity and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018. As there will be further development of our website and offers thereof – or due to changed legal or official requirements – this data protection declaration is subject to change at any time without prior notification.
Please note that the current data protection declaration can be downloaded and printed out at any time on the website at https://www.dyemansion.de/en/data-protection.