FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
In order to be able to offer our US customers the world’s best support for system installation and service, we are looking for a full-time Field Service Technician for permanent employment at our location near Austin, Texas.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintenance, installation and repair of our 3D finishing systems for our customers.
- On-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment, as well as problem analysis and remote maintenance on the phone
- Train customer in handling and operating the machines
- 2nd level support to ensure local install base is maintained to company standards
- Handling and fulfilment of benchmark requests and small volume coloring services
- Work closely with development and service team in German headquarter on product improvement
- Initial hardware training to get familiar with products takes place in Munich, Germany
- Minimum high-school diploma
- Previous field service experience is desired
- Competencies in the areas of customer service, organization, problem-solving, and interpersonal and communication skills are highly desired.
- Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography, as well as periodic travel to other regions or for training
- Service standards: Account ownership and customer satisfaction
- Valid driver’s license and passport
WHAT YOU GET
You`ll enter a fast-growing market with exciting customer projects and innovative products. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture and enjoy occasional trips to our headquarter in Munich, Germany.