BACHELOR / MASTER THESIS RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
For the improvement and acceleration of our innovation processes, we offer a thesis in our research and development department at our location in Planegg near Munich in the following subject area:
PATENT RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY MONITORING THROUGH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- You identify relevant shelters and patent classes.
- You also search for suitable tools for patent research and technology monitoring.
- You evaluate and compare the various offers regarding costs, personnel expenditure, covered protection areas, additional functions (e.g. notifications, statistics, monitoring of trademark applications) and user-friendliness.
- You finalize a concept for the integrating of the most appropriate tool into the DyeMansion’s development work.
- You are a student (m/f/d) in business administration, patent engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable course of studies.
- You have a good technical understanding and are enthusiastic about new technologies, especially 3D printing.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- You are experienced in MS Office.
- Your structured and analytical way of working characterize you.
WHAT YOU GET
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.