Alliance Manager (m/f/d)
For the support and development of our strategic partnership, we are looking for an Alliance Manager (m/f/d) at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- You take on worldwide responsibility for excellent support and development of the partnership with one of our strategic partners.
- You are the central contact person for all regions and business units and coordinate communication and activities worldwide.
- You develop and implement an individual partner program to ensure the achievement of common goals.
- You represent DyeMansion in joint projects for the further development of the entire AM process chain and, if necessary, involve the relevant experts.
- This includes the exchange of knowledge, sales training, support in day-to-day business, including joint customer meetings and marketing activities (trade shows, conferences, webinars).
- You connect and coordinate all relevant departments, especially R&D, and ensure that excellent solutions are found for all areas and needs.
- Furthermore, you maintain the data in our CRM system (Salesforce) and create reports.
- Customer orientation is your top priority and you enjoy creating a partnership with real added value and growing together with your partner.
- You have a strong team spirit.
- You have a university degree (business administration, industrial engineering or similar) or a comparable qualification and already have several years of professional experience as Alliance or Partner Manager (m/f/d), ideally in the field of industrial 3D printing.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German, other languages would be an advantage.
- You are familiar with ERP systems (SAP at best), CRM systems (such as Salesforce) and MS Office applications.
- In order to ensure excellent cooperation, you have a high willingness to travel (approx. 50% travel activity).
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.