Application Consultant (m/f/d)
In order to develop together with our customers innovative series products with the 3D printing technology and to actively help to shape the market and future trends, we are looking for an application engineer or application consultant (m/f/d) at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- Together with our major customers such as BMW, Daimler and Under Armour, you develop the series applications of tomorrow and thereby actively shape the 3D market as well as future market and trend development.
- You will gain insights into the latest 3D printing technologies and thus become a specialist in 3D printing and the various types of polymer.
- Through your detailed introduction to our products, you give users confidence in using our systems and support them in implementing customer-specific requirements.
- For the optimal realization of the series applications, you skillfully use the necessary project management methods and tools.
- You document the results and experiences from the projects in a structured and complete way in our system and thus support the systematic build-up of know-how.
- You work closely with the development department and your sales colleagues, visit trade fairs and customers together and moderate workshops and webinars.
- You are enthusiastic about 3D printing, have a strong technical understanding and are not afraid to try new ways and technologies.
- You have a technical or natural scientific degree with a good foundation in material science (e.g. chemistry, physics, engineering) or a technical training with professional experience.
- Experience in project management and consulting is an advantage.
- You are also willing to support the customer on site and have a high willingness to travel (up to 50%).
- For the communication with our customers and partners you are fluent in English and German, both spoken and written.
- An independent and structured way of working as well as an open and communicative personality distinguish you.
- You are sociable and in dealing with customers you have a good understanding for the individual needs and requirements, which you take up and work on in a structured way. .
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.