Application Consultant (m/f/d)
In order for our customers to achieve the best possible results with our technology and to be able to continuously develop themselves further, we are looking for a full-time Application Consultant (m/f/d) at our location in Planegg near Munich for permanent employment.
Areas of Responsibility
- As application consultant you develop and optimize 3D-printed products in cooperation with our customers.
- You advise our customers in the field of surface refinement and post-processing of 3D-printed polymer parts.
- By your detailed introduction into our products, you give the users security in handling our products.
- You implement customer-specific requirements in project work.
- You moderate workshops and webinars.
- Application development and consulting are part of your are of responsibility.
- You are enthusiastic about 3D-printing and have a technical understanding.
- A technical degree or a technical vocational training with professional experience is desirable.
- You are willing to travel up to 50% of your working time in Europe for customer visits.
- You have excellent communication skills in German as well as English.
- An independent and structured way of working as well as an open and communicative personality characterize you.
- You have a distinctive understanding of customer needs and requirements, as well as a feeling for meaningful knowledge transfer.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.