Bachelor / Master Thesis Product Development
For the further development of our machines, we are looking for a student (m/f/d) at our product development for following bachelor / master thesis:
INVESTIGATION OF POSSIBLE INFLUENCING FACTORS OF 3D PRINTING ON THE DYEMANSION COLORING PROCESS
Areas of Responsibility
- First you define the actual state by analyzing the identified influencing factors and researching the literature on the 3D printing process SLS.
- In order to analyze the effects of the influencing factors, you prioritize the various factors.
- You define the test geometry and, if necessary, design it with SolidWorks.
- You create a test plan, implement the tests together with a 3D printing service provider and evaluate them.
- To visualize the test results, you create a quality matrix.
- You examine the test geometry with appropriate measuring methods, such as 3D microscopes, colorimeters, etc.
- You are a student (m/f/d) in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable course of studies.
- You have manual dexterity and are enthusiastic about 3D printing.
- You have already had your first contact with 3D printing technology, idealy with the SLS printing process.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- You are experienced in MS Office (especially Excel).
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.