Bachelor / Master Thesis R&D
In order to develop ourselves continuously, we offer a thesis in our R&D department at our location in Planegg near Munich with the following topic:
INVESTIGATION OF THE IMPACT OF VAPORFUSE-SURFACING, ON THE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF 3D-PRINTED PARTS.
Areas of Responsibility
- You will do literature research on the relevant mechanical properties of 3D-printed polymer components from the powder bed process.
- To analyze the effects of the VaporFuse surfacing technology on 3D printed parts, you prioritize the different material properties/factors.
- Together with us, you create and develop a test plan.
- You also design the required test parts in SolidWorks and let a 3D printing service provider produce them.
- You analyze the material properties (e.g. tensile strength, Shore hardness, dimensional stability etc.) of various 3D printed parts before and after surface treatment (VFS).
- You analyse the data obtained and use it to draw conclusions for the application spectrum of the VFS process.
- You are a student (m/f/d) in the field of mechanical engineering, material science/material technology, physics or a comparable course of study.
- You have manual skills and are enthusiastic about 3D printing.
- For internal and external communication, you have good written and spoken German and English skills.
- You are proficient in using MS-Office (especially Excel).
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application, stating your possible time period, by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.