Chemist / Material Scientist (m/f/d)
In order to continually develop our R&D department, we are looking for you to support our established finishing processes and to work on various development and customer projects from now on at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- By supporting and optimizing our finishing products after market launch, you ensure the long-term success of our products.
- You work independently on customer and development projects in the field of post-processing of 3D printed polymer parts with a focus on the VaporFuse Surfacing process.
- You ensure the quality of our products and take care of a constant growth of our product range by further developments.
- As a technical contact person for customers, you support our sales team in customer communication, record customer requirements and develop customized solutions and processes to meet them.
- You take care of the creation and maintenance of product-related documents, as well as process and quality issues.
- You will gain insights into the latest 3D printing technologies and thus become a specialist in the 3D printing field and the different types of polymers.
- You have a degree in chemistry or materials science.
- Thereby you have gained experience with practical laboratory work and independent experimentation and are not afraid of operating complex equipment.
- You have a basic knowledge of organic chemistry and polymer chemistry, as well as material properties (e.g. mechanical properties, surface roughness).
- Initial experience in project management is advantageous.
- You have a good technical understanding and are interested in new technologies, especially in the field of 3D printing.
- For a smooth communication with our customers, you have fluent written and spoken German and English skills.
- In the handling of Office programs you are practiced.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Click on “Apply now” and fill out the following form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.