CHEMIST / MATERIAL SCIENTISTS (M/F/D)
For our continuously development of our R&D department, we are looking for a chemist / materials scientist (m/f/d) at our location in Planegg near Munich to work on various research projects on the post-processing of 3D-printed plastic parts.
Areas of Responsibility
- You work independently on research projects in the field of post-processing 3D-printed parts with a focus on surfacing, coloring and coating.
- You feel confident during the independent test execution and evaluation.
- Through patent research and literature research you keep track of the latest innovations in the field of 3D-finishing and develop new ideas.
- As a technical contact for customers, you support our sales team in customer communication, record customer requirements and develop tailor-made solutions and processes to meet them.
- You gain insights into the latest 3D printing technologies and become a specialist in 3D printing and different types of polymer.
- You have a degree in chemistry or material science.
- Thereby you have gained experience with practical laboratory work and independent testing.
- Basic knowledge in organic chemistry and/or polymer chemistry, material properties (e.g. mechanical properties, surface roughness).
- Initial experience in project management is advantageous.
- You have a good technical understanding and are interested in new technologies, especially in 3D printing.
- You have fluent written and spoken German and English.
- You are experienced in working with Office programs.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.