Customer Experience Manager (m/f/d)
As our customers are our top priority, we are looking for a Customer Experience Manager (m/f/d) at our location in Planegg near Munich, who will develop customer journeys tailored to our customers, constantly review and expand them.
Areas of Responsibility
- You are able to inspire our customers throughout the entire customer journey and make sure that they are completely satisfied.
- You work continuously on all relevant touch points of the customer journey and adapt them to our various target groups – always taking the DyeMansion identity into consideration.
- You are in close contact with our existing customers and use the feedback you receive to identify potential for improvement, develop suitable measures and implement them in a measurable way.
- Together with our sales partners you will also develop relevant touchpoints and support them in implementation and success measurement.
- In order to keep the customer experience at the highest level in the long term, you will integrate all departments that are in dialogue with our customers into your work.
- You have a degree in marketing, business administration, business psychology or similar and have already gained some work experience in the field of customer experience (preferably in B2B).
- The customer always comes first for you – a customer-centered way of thinking is a matter of course for you.
- You are a good listener and can put yourself in the shoes of people, identify their problems and find suitable solutions.
- You are enthusiastic and you enjoy inspiring other people and to go new ways.
- You have already gained experience in leading and guiding projects with several people.
- In order to be able to communicate with our customers without problems, you have a fluent command of German and English, both spoken and written.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.