Development Engineer (m/f/d) Automation Technology
For the further development of our machines in the field of automation, we are looking for a full-time development engineer (m/f/d) in automation technology for a permanent position at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- An independent and target-oriented handling of projects in the automation technology are part of your responsibilities.
- You optimize and adapt the control technology of our machines and installations according to internal requirements.
- Your tasks also include system design and software development on various PLC platforms with IEC 61131 development tools.
- You also determine project requirements and develop the required specifications in cooperation with external partners.
- You have a completed degree in automation engineering/electrical engineering or an apprenticeship as a state-certified technician with this focus.
- In addition, you have already gained relevant professional experience in PLC programming and commissioning of systems.
- You have know-how in programming with Simatic S7 or Beckhoff as well as in visualization with WinCC. Knowledge of WinnCC flexible or TwinCat is an advantage.
- You also have experience with control and automation systems.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.