Employee (m/f/d) Inside Service & Quality Assurance
To be able to continue to offer our worldwide customers the world´s best support for system installation and service in the future, we are looking for a full-time technical and commercial service employee for the coordination and deployment planning of our service technicians and quality delivery from On Demand Service.
Areas of Responsibility
- You prepare quotations for spare parts, maintenance, and service.
- You process Service Orders to include spare parts and scheduling.
- You are responsible for updating and maintaining Service Schedule.
- You enter and maintain all cases inside of Salesforce regarding installation, maintenance and repair of systems located in the Americas.
- Additionally, you also handle the follow up on all service cases to ensure that documentation was stored inside the CRM and actions were taken to close the case.
- You monitor and direct communications between customers and service entities.
- You organize spare parts orders from customers.
- In addition, you support the inventory.
ON DEMAND SERVICE
- You take the ownership for quality of outgoing benchmarks and orders.
- For this, you take over the initial review and approval of benchmark reports.
- You create and manage the forecasts and schedules of On-Demand Service
- In addition, you will be responsible for direct communication with the customer and for preparing quotes.
- You have completed a commercial-technical vocational training.
- Ideally, you have already gained some work experience in a comparable position.
- You have a very good technical understanding and are enthusiastic about 3D printing.
- You are well-versed in MS-Office; you have already gained initial experience with a CRM system (ideally Salesforce).
- For the communication with our customers, you bring along very good English knowledge.
- You are an organizational talent and work on your tasks independently and reliably.
- You have strong experience at identifying quality concerns with 3D printed components:
- You have the ability to manage and schedule incoming orders and maintain strong communication to customers.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Click on “Apply now” and fill out the following form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.