EMPLOYEE (M/F/D) FOR OUR PRODUCTION
For a smooth throughput in our On-Demand-Finishing Service, we are looking for you for the post-processing and quality assurance of the 3D-printed parts of our customers at our location in Planegg near Munich for permanent full-time employment.
Areas of Responsibility
- You take care of a timely acceptance and processing of the incoming goods.
- Therefore, you finish the 3D-printed parts of our customers with our blasting and dyeing machines and are responsible for the quality control of the processed parts.
- You also create the necessary consumables (cartridges, grit, etc.) for our customers.
- Afterwards, you are doing the packaging and send the finished products back to our customers.
- Ideally, you have completed a technical vocational training or similar qualifications, but we are also happy to give career starters a chance.
- You are characterized by a careful and structured way of working for a smooth internal flow of goods.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German, English is desirable.
- Your reliability, your high-quality awareness and your team spirit complete your profile.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.