SPECIALIST (M/F/D) WAREHOUSE LOGISTICS
We are looking for a permanent employee (m/f/d) for the warehouse logistics at our location in Planegg near Munich for the implementation and co-design of our warehouse processes and of all arising tasks in the warehouse and dispatch.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Your main tasks are the receiving and preparation of goods as well as the picking, packing and shipping of them.
- You are responsible for the operative processing and monitoring of incoming and outgoing goods as well as the inspection of the incoming goods.
- You are also responsible for the goods storage (raw materials, spare parts, etc.) and the continuous updating in the ERP system.
- You obtain freight quotations and create freight forwarding orders in coordination with all relevant departments.
- The preparation and execution of inventories and inventory checks are also part of your tasks.
- You have completed training in specialist (m/f/d) for warehouse logistics or a comparable qualification.
- In addition, you have already gained experience in warehouse logistics.
- You are experienced in handling an ERP system (ideally SAP) and MS Office.
- You have good German and English skills.
- Reliability, organizational skills as well as a precise and independent way of working characterize you.
- To transport our equipment within the warehouse, you have a forklift driver’s license.
WHAT YOU GET
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, enjoy the nicely prepared food from our Feel-Good-Manager, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.