Field Service Engineer (m/f/d) EMEA
For our 3D printing finishing systems we are looking for a Field Service Engineer (m/f/d) for a permanent full-time position to support our service team.
Areas of Responsibility
- In order to ensure an excellent technical service, you will install, maintain and repair our 3D finishing systems on-site at our customers in Europe.
- There you will also introduce the key users to the basics of system operation.
- After you have become familiar with our systems, you will be able to carry out remote installation and maintenance from our offices in Planegg.
- Problem analysis and maintenance on the phone are also part of your responsibilities.
- Together with your colleagues, you will be looking for further digital solutions in order to be able to offer our customers in the future more and more timely and flawless remote support for our systems.
- In your very diversified field of activity you will also work closely with our development team in order to continuously improve our products.
- You are also in close contact with other departments such as Key Account Management and Procurement.
- You have completed vocational training as a mechatronics engineer (m/f), electrician (m/f), electrical engineer (m/f) or a comparable vocational training.
- Your previous professional experience makes you a convincing expert.
- You have a good technical understanding and enjoy innovative technologies.
- Service is your top priority and you are willing to support our European customers on site so that you are ready to travel.
- In order to be able to communicate with our customers without problems, you have a good knowledge of German and English.
What you get
You will enter a rapidly growing market and work in a very diversified work environment with the most well-known and innovative companies in Europe. During your assignments, you will usually never be away from home for more than one to five days at a time or you will conduct customer appointments directly at our offices remotely.
With us, you can bring your ideas to life and help us to expand our service area in the direction of digitalization in the future. Immerse yourself in our start-up culture, enjoy our friendly and humorous atmosphere and benefit from other employee benefits such as your own company car for private use and 30 days of vacation.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Click on “Apply now” and fill out the following form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.