Field Service Engineer (m/f/d) EMEA
For our 3D printing finishing systems we are looking for a Field Service Engineer (m/f/d) for a permanent full-time position to support our service team.
Areas of Responsibility
- In order to ensure an excellent technical service, you will install, maintain and repair our 3D finishing systems on-site at our customers in Europe.
- There you will also introduce the key users to the basics of system operation.
- After you have become familiar with our systems, you will be able to carry out remote installation and maintenance from our offices in Planegg.
- Problem analysis and maintenance on the phone are also part of your responsibilities.
- Together with your colleagues, you will be looking for further digital solutions in order to be able to offer our customers in the future more and more timely and flawless remote support for our systems.
- In your very diversified field of activity you will also work closely with our development team in order to continuously improve our products.
- You are also in close contact with other departments such as Key Account Management and Procurement.
- You have completed vocational training as a mechatronics engineer (m/f), electrician (m/f), electrical engineer (m/f) or a comparable vocational training.
- Your previous professional experience makes you a convincing expert.
- You have a good technical understanding and enjoy innovative technologies.
- Service is your top priority and you are willing to support our European customers on site so that you are ready to travel.
- In order to be able to communicate with our customers without problems, you have a good knowledge of German and English.
What you get
You will enter a rapidly growing market and work in a very diversified work environment with the best-known and most innovative companies in Europe. During your assignments, you will usually never be away from home for more than one to five days at a time, or you will conduct customer appointments directly on our premises remotely.
With us, you can fully contribute your ideas and help us to further expand the service area in the direction of digitalization in the future. At DyeMansion we act as a team and enjoy an open-minded and humorous cooperation. Together we want to make a difference, while also looking beyond our own borders. In addition to an exciting role, a great team and our culture, you can expect many more benefits.
Our application process
Send us your application documents.
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance.
The first interview takes place online with the team leader and HR.
In the second interview, at our location, the team leader and HR are joined by the management.*
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Click on “Apply now” and fill out the following form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.