Field Service Technician (m/f/d) North America
In order to offer our customers the world’s best support for system installation and service, we are looking for a full-time service technician (m/f/d) for permanent employment at our location in Austin, Texas.
Areas of Responsibility
- You maintain, install and repair our 3D finishing systems for our customers.
- You support us on site in troubleshooting our machines, problem analysis and remote maintenance on the phone.
- Furthermore, you introduce the key users to the basics of system operation on site.
- In order to continuously improve our systems, you work closely with the service and development team in Germany.
- You have completed vocational training as a mechatronics technician, electrician, electrical engineer or similar.
- Additionally, you have up to five years of work experience.
- You have manual skills and a technical understanding.
- You have a high willingness to travel and a fluent command of English.
- Your high communication skills and reliability characterizes you.
- You have a driving license in order to be able to travel to nearby service stations.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Click on “Apply now” and fill out the following form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.