Field Service Technician (m/f/d) North America
In order to be able to offer our american customers the world’s best support for system installation and service in the future, we are looking for a field service technician (m/f/d) for permanent full-time employment at our location in Austin, Texas.
Areas of Responsibility
- In order to ensure an excellent technical service, you carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of our 3D finishing systems at our customers in North America.
- You will also take care of problem analysis and remote maintenance on the phone.
- On site, you will introduce the key users to the basics of system operation.
- You are in constant contact with departments such as Key Account Management, Procurement, Product Development and Service Management to continuously improve our products.
- You are willing to move to Austin, Texas.
- You have completed a vocational training as a mechatronics technician, electrician, electrical engineer or a comparable vocational training course.
- Up to five years of work experience is desirable, but not a must.
- You have manual dexterity and an understanding of technology.
- A high willingness to travel is no problem for you.
- To access nearby service operations, you have a driving license.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.