Head of Product Development (m/f/d)
For the strategic orientation and further development of our Product Development Team we are looking for you at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- As team leader of the product development you take over the technical and disciplinary responsibility for your currently 7-headed team and support them in their further development.
- You are responsible for the development of new products in direct cooperation with the management and the specialist departments.
- You ensure the economic and schedule project goals of your team and coordinate the technical and functional product goals in the dynamic market of additive manufacturing.
- You will also coordinate the support of internal and external interfaces with specialist departments, suppliers and development service providers.
- The organization and optimization of processes from the product development process to the production launch of new developed products are also in your area of responsibility.
- You specify requirements for new and further developments and validate machine concepts and designs.
- In our fast-growing company, you will continue to build your team and actively shape the direction of the department.
- Together with your team, you conceive and develop innovative solutions along the needs of our customers.
- You have a completed degree (mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or similar) or a comparable qualification.
- You also convince with several years of professional experience in the field of product development in mechanical engineering.
- You know how to develop and implement an international technical product strategy, taking into account the needs of the market in terms of technology and profitability.
- You are experienced in the execution and responsibility of complex customer or product development projects in a broad network of suppliers and partners.
- You bring confidence as well as first experience in people management and are highly motivated to further build your team.
- To work under pressure and on your own initiative are your strengths.
- You have very good communication skills in German and English and have already worked in an international working environment.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Click on “Apply now” and fill out the following form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.