Head of Sales (m/f/d) EMEA
In order to continue our strong growth, we are looking for you to lead our EMEA sales team. You promote your high performance team and together you develop and expand the market of additive manufacturing with our unique products for series production.
Areas of Responsibility
- You manage a four-man sales team and expand it.
- You will support and develop your team as a coach and act as a sparring partner in analyzing the customer needs.
- You control the sales activities, make sure that your team presents itself ideally in the market and are responsible for the rcognition and consistent development of further market potentials.
- In order to achieve the set goals, you and your team will win new customers and new sales partners.
- For the distribution of our products and services, you will also be directly involved in negotiations.
- You are an important contact person for the other DyeMansion teams.
- In order to ensure a constant exchange and to identify and implement best practices, you work closely with the sales teams of the other geographical regions.
- Your passion is for sales and you have a strong hands-on mentality.
- You have a completed degree in business administration, industrial engineering or similar or a comparable qualification.
- You have already gained many years of professional experience in sales, especially in direct and channel sales and you have already been able to apply your knowledge in capital goods sales in conventional or additive manufacturing.
- In addition, you are experienced in leadership and are highly motivated to continue building up your team.
- Customer orientation is your top priority and you enjoy convincing customers and presenting products with real added value.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German.
- You are familiar with ERP systems (at best SAP), CRM systems (such as Salesforce) and MS Office applications.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.