Innovation and Patent Manager (m/f/d)
In order to continue to be innovative and keep an eye on new developments on the market, we are looking for an innovation and patent manager (m/f/d) to support our R&D team at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- You shape and promote the culture of innovation at DyeMansion
- You accompany innovation projects through the entire innovation process and ensure successful implementation (technology scouting and evaluation, project planning, budget calculation, controlling)
- You have the administrative control over our innovation projects, optimize our processes and tools for administrative and financial management and ensure the success of these projects by means of plan/actual comparisons
- Through patent and literature searches, you keep track of the latest innovations in 3D printing finishing and work with the team to develop new, innovative ideas.
- At the same time, you keep an eye on German and European research funding (Horizon, ZIM, KMU innovativ).
- Together with our development team you initiate innovative funding projects, identify agreed project partners, accompany the application process, and support the team in the administrative handling of the project.
- You have an eye on our patent portfolio and are the contact person for our development team when it comes to state of the art, freedom-to-operate analyses, and strategic IP analyses of competitors.
- You have a degree in innovation and technology management, business or patent engineering and are enthusiastic about science and technology.
- You have already gained experience in project management, third-party funding, and project execution.
- In addition, you already have experience in patent searches and are familiar with various patent databases and search techniques.
- Ideally, you have worked with innovation management methods (e.g. Lean Startup, Design Thinking), and agile working methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- You have perseverance and a good technical and scientific understanding and are interested in new technologies, especially in 3D printing.
- For a smooth communication with project partners and sponsors you are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- You are experienced in working with Office programs.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.