Inside Sales Representative (m/f/d) for the regions EMEA/APAC
In order to strengthen our team and to be able to continue to keep our customers satisfied, we are looking for a full-time Inside Sales Representative (m/f/d) for the EMEA/APAC regions for a permanent position at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- You are responsible for customer care and, together with your colleagues from Sales, you will cultivate the relationship with our customers.
- Your tasks include the telephone qualification of leads, support in order processing, further telephone customer advice on the use of our technology and complaints management.
- You create quotations in SAP and register and maintain all relevant data in our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for customer visits and making appointments for your sales colleagues and will prepare presentation material for them.
- With the goal of keeping our customer satisfaction at the highest level, you will collaborate and exchange information with colleagues in the direct customer interface as well as cross departmental.
- You have a completed business apprenticeship and have preferably already gained at least 3 years of professional experience in a sales environment.
- A high level of customer and service orientation is priority for you.
- In return, you have strong communication skills, self-motivation and the ability to work in a team and with your understanding for the organization, you will always find good practical solutions.
- Your way of working is characterized by a high degree of accuracy, carefulness and reliability.
- In order to be able to communicate with our customers easily, you have fluent written and spoken German and English skills.
- You are familiar with ERP and CRM systems (SAP/Salesforce at best).
What you get
You can expect a strongly growing market and cooperation with the most well-known and innovative companies in the world. We offer you the opportunity to enter the sales environment or to develop as a professional (m/f/d) with passion in this area to a leading position in the inside sales department.
Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.