Key Account Manager (m/f/d) EMEA
We are looking for a Key Account Manager (m/f/d) at our location in Planegg near Munich to acquire and support our cross-industry key accounts – these include nationally or globally operating OEMs as well as manufacturing companies specialized in 3D printing.
Areas of Responsibility
- To achieve the set goals, you win key accounts with your colleagues, advise existing key accounts and develop them as satisfied customers.
- You support the development of sales strategies and their implementation.
- In close cooperation with the sales and service team, you ensure excellent customer care.
- You present DyeMansion at trade fairs and conferences as well as to interested parties, customers and partners on site.
- When analysing customer needs, you proceed in a structured manner and offer individually tailored solutions.
- You always keep an eye on the market and the competition and make the information available to the R&D, service and sales team.
- You also maintain the data in our CRM system (Salesforce) and create reports.
- You are passionate for sales and have a strong hands-on mentality.
- You have a completed degree (business administration, industrial engineering or similar) or a comparable qualification and already have several years of professional experience in direct sales of capital goods, ideally in the field of industrial 3D printing.
- Customer orientation is your top priority and you enjoy convincing customers and presenting products with real added value.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German, other languages would be an advantage.
- You are familiar with ERP systems (SAP at best), CRM systems (such as Salesforce) and MS Office applications.
What you get
With us you will dive into the world of 3D printing and have the opportunity to actively shape a dynamic company in a fast-growing market. You can expect a multifaceted work in an international and innovative environment.
At DyeMansion we always act as a team and enjoy an open-minded and humorous atmosphere. Together we want to make a difference, and we also broaden our horizons in the process. In addition to an exciting role, a great team and our culture, you can expect many other benefits.
Our application process
Send us your application documents.
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance.
The first interview takes place online with the team leader and HR.
In the second interview, at our location, the team leader and HR are joined by the management.*
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Click on “Apply now” and fill out the following form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.