Key Account Manager (m/f/d) EMEA
We are looking for a Key Account Manager (m/f/d) at our location in Planegg near Munich to acquire and support our cross-industry key accounts – these include nationally or globally operating OEMs as well as manufacturing companies specialized in 3D printing.
Areas of Responsibility
- To achieve the set goals, you win key accounts with your colleagues, advise existing key accounts and develop them as satisfied customers.
- You support the development of sales strategies and their implementation.
- In close cooperation with the sales and service team, you ensure excellent customer care.
- You present DyeMansion at trade fairs and conferences as well as to interested parties, customers and partners on site.
- When analysing customer needs, you proceed in a structured manner and offer individually tailored solutions.
- You always keep an eye on the market and the competition and make the information available to the R&D, service and sales team.
- You also maintain the data in our CRM system (Salesforce) and create reports.
- You are passionate for sales and have a strong hands-on mentality.
- You have a completed degree (business administration, industrial engineering or similar) or a comparable qualification and already have several years of professional experience in direct sales of capital goods, ideally in the field of industrial 3D printing.
- Customer orientation is your top priority and you enjoy convincing customers and presenting products with real added value.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German, other languages would be an advantage.
- You are familiar with ERP systems (SAP at best), CRM systems (such as Salesforce) and MS Office applications.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.