Key Account Manager (m/f/d) North America
In order to continue our strong growth in North America, we are looking for a Key Account Manager (m/f/d) to supplement our DyeMansion of North America Team.
Areas of Responsibility
- You achieve our ambitious goals in North America by performing direct sales and winning new customers in DyeMansion’s target verticals.
- You retain top customers and become a strategic advisor to our clients, discovering new applications to work together for mutual benefit.
- In addition, you build up an alignment among customers stakeholders and represent DyeMansion in 3D Printing serial manufacturing projects
- You work closely with DyeMansion Sales-, Service-, Application Consulting-, and Marketing teams in order to assure outstanding customer experience and customer care
- You present and represent DyeMansion on all levels of hierarchy at prospects & customers, partners and at trade shows and conferences
- You perform required reporting and documentation in DyeMansion CRM-Systems according to DyeMansion standards and maintain the data in our CRM-System.
- When analyzing customer needs and feedback, you always keep an eye on the market and the competition and make the information available to the R&D, technical service, and sales team.
- You are passionate for sales and you follow a structured sales and customer acquisition process.
- You have a strong hands-on mentality.
- You have a proven track record in selling complex high-tech product.
- Customer orientation is your top priority, and you enjoy consulting customers and presenting solutions with real added value.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, other languages would be an advantage.
- You are familiar with CRM systems (such as Salesforce) and MS Office applications.
- You have a completed degree (business administration, industrial engineering or similar) or a comparable qualification and already have several years of professional experience in direct sales of capital goods, ideally in the field of industrial 3D printing.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.