LABORATORY ASSISTANT (M/W/D) / EMPLOYEE FOR OUR PRODUCTION (M/W/D)
You are interested in 3D printing and would like to gain an insight into the day-to-day business of an aspiring start-up company? Join our young team and apply now as a laboratory assistant (m/f/d) in our color development department at our location in Planegg near Munich.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- You support the cooperation and execution of experiments for the extension and improvement of the DyeMansion coloring.
- You create the different dyeing solutions for our tests.
- By means of our spectrophotometer you read in the developed colors.
- You are responsible for the recording and documentation of the analysis results.-
- Furthermore you are responsible for general laboratory work.
- You have completed vocational training as a laboratory technician (m/f/d) or as a CTA / BTA (m/f/d).
- Ideally, you have already gained some work experience in the laboratory.
- You are well versed in MS Office applications.
- Your skills include an independent and careful way of working as well as a high level of motivation and initiative
- You have an open personality, are communicative and enjoy working in a team as well as working independently.
WHAT YOU GET
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, enjoy the nicely prepared food from our Feel-Good-Manager, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.