Laboratory / Technical Assistant (m/f/d)
In order to continually expand and improve our DyeMansion finishing solutions, we are looking for a Laboratory / Technical Assistant (m/f/d) at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- You will support the implementation of experiments to expand and improve the DyeMansion finishing solutions.
- Thereby you will carry out laboratory scale tests and parameter studies according to the test plan.
- For this you prepare components for tests, carry out surface treatments and create dye solutions according to recipes.
- You work with various analytical devices (spectrometer, microscope) to evaluate the results.
- You will be responsible for recording and documenting the tests and analysis results.
- The quality control of our raw materials is your own responsibility.
- You will also do general laboratory work and help to optimize and improve laboratory processes.
- You have completed vocational training as a laboratory assistant, CTA or materials tester (m/f/d).
- Alternatively, you have a B.Sc. in chemistry/materials science.
- Ideally, you have already gained some work experience in a laboratory.
- In dealing with the common MS Office applications you are practised.
- Your skills include an independent and careful working style as well as a high level of motivation and initiative.
- You have good written and spoken German language skills.
- An open personality, communication skills and the ability to work in a team as well as on your own characterize you
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.