HEAD OF APPLICATION CONSULTING (M/F/D)
In order for our customers to achieve the best possible results with our technology, we are looking for a head of our application consulting department (m/f/d), who will build up an international team, lead it and be able to manage customer projects and lead them to success.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- You build up the DyeMansion Consulting Team and establish, manage and coach it.
- Together with your team you support our customers in the implementation of the application.
- The focus is on consulting in the area of surfacing and finishing of 3D printed polymer parts.
- For the projects of our customers, you take over the project management yourself if required.
- You are responsible for the knowledge management within the application consulting and create together with your team technical white papers and hold webinars.
- You also guide and support the cooperation between DyeMansion R&D and Consulting.
- Furthermore, you and your team will present DyeMansion at trade fairs, congresses and events.
- You have a degree in industrial engineering or a comparable qualification.
- In addition, you have many years of professional experience in application consulting and have already built up comprehensive expertise in project management and consulting methodology.
- Initial management experience is desirable, but we are also happy to give a talented applicant the opportunity to enter this field.
- Experience in 3D printing is a plus.
- For the communication with our customers and partners you have fluent English and German knowledge in word and writing – further language skills are advantageous.
- Your high communication skills, ability to work under pressure as well as your great willingness to travel (up to 70 percent) distinguish you.
- You are a doer, have the desire to get involved yourself and proceed in a structured and thoughtful way.
WHAT YOU GET
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, enjoy the nicely prepared food from our Feel-Good-Manager, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.