Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator
For the operative planning and organization of our supply chain, we are looking for a coordinator (m/f/d) for permanent employment at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- You plan and organize the machine orders and forward the information to the warehouse logistics for further processing and dispatch of the machines.
- For this, you obtain freight quotes and create shipping orders
- You support our Supply Chain Manager in handling the customer complaints.
- The regular stock control in SAP is as well as the execution of the inventory are also part of your responsibilities.
- You are the contact person for sales, purchasing, logistics and service.
- You have a completed training as an industrial clerk (m/f/d), office clerk (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you have already worked in a comparable position for two to five years.
- You are familiar with an ERP system (ideally SAP); you are trained in MS Office (especially Excel).
- In order to communicate with our customers without any problems, you have good knowledge in German and English, both spoken and written.
- You are characterized by a structured and organized way of working as well as the ability to work in a team and to keep an overview and a calm head even in stressful situations.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.