Areas of Responsibility
- You will be responsible for the independent execution of operational purchasing and the retrieval of machine systems, spare parts and consumables.
- You will also process order confirmations, check incoming invoices and monitor the deadlines of our machines to ensure timely delivery.
- Through a continuous comparison of the target and minimum distances, you will ensure the continuous availability of goods.
- You will ensure that our product and article master data is properly created and updated in SAP.
- The market screening and the negotiation of prices (best price strategy), especially for our spare parts, are also your responsibility.
- You will ensure that all employees are always provided with office material and food supply.
- For fleet management and IT hardware, you are the right contact person and will also take care of the necessary orders.
- In setting up and improving processes, you will provide active support in your team.
- You have completed a vocational training in a commercial field or a completed commercial studies and have some initial work experience in (technical) purchasing.
- An independent and result-oriented way of working characterizes you.
- Even with a large workload, your high degree of structure and accuracy will ensure that you always have an overview and know how to organize yourself.
- In order to be able to communicate with suppliers and customers without problems, you have a business fluent command of German and English, both spoken and written.
- You have a fast comprehension and are strong in communication.
- You are open for changes and are willing to help to improve processes.
- In working with MS Office, you are experienced, and you have already gained first experiences with SAP.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.