Partner Manager (m/f/d) North America
To strengthen our team and to establish a value-added partner network, we are looking for a Partner Manager (m/f/d) for our Austin (Texas) office for the North America region.
Areas of Responsibility
- To achieve our sales goals of North America, you are responsible to develop a strong Value-Added-Partner (VAR) Network.
- For this, you support in the development and roll-out of a compelling VAR program to retain and assure long term growth of the business.
- You are responsible to acquire new resellers as well as develop and support existing resellers.
- You assure knowledge transfer, enables Partner in trainings and support them amongst other things in everyday business as well as with marketing activities (exhibitions, conferences, webinars).
- To assure an outstanding end-customer and reseller experience you work closely with other sales team members, service and marketing team and provide customer and market feedback to all relevant departments (R&D, sales, etc.)
- You perform required reporting and documentation on sales in our CRM system (Salesforce).
- You have completed a commercial training and have preferably already been able to gain at least 3 years of professional experience in the sales and partner development environment.
- You are enthusiastic about 3D printing technology and have at best already gained experience in the industry.
- A high level of customer and service orientation is your top priority.
- In return, you have strong communication skills, self-motivation and teamwork skills and your understanding of the organization will always help you to find good practical solutions.
- You are skilled in working with ERP and CRM systems (SAP/Salesforce at best).
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.