PRODUCT MANAGER (M/F/D) TECHNICAL SERVICE PRODUCTS
We are looking for a technical product manager (m/f/d) at our location in Planegg near Munich to set up and manage our product range in the technical service.
Areas of Responsibility
- You build up our technical service products and develop various service packages.
- For this you create requirement profiles for the service products, define different levels including the necessary manuals and documents and design videos for better comprehensibility.
- Therefore, you focus on the needs and wishes of our customers and keep an eye on technological market developments such as augmented reality or other innovative technologies.
- You define a market launch strategy, continuously optimize the service products and support them throughout their entire life cycle.
- You are in close contact with sales and development to ensure optimum further development.
- You have a degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or further training as a technician (m/f/d) with at least five years of professional experience.
- Ideally, you have already gained some work experience in managing projects in a similar field.
- You have a technical understanding of our systems and are able to identify customer needs.
- You are characterized by a structured way of working as well as by the joy of working independently and on your own responsibility.
- You enjoy giving presentations to colleagues, partners and customers.
- In order to be able to communicate with customers and partners without problems, you have fluent written and spoken German and English.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.