Production Technician (m/f/d) North America
For a smooth throughput in our On-Demand Finishing Service, we are looking for you to fulfil the needs producing consumables that enable post-processing and quality assurance of the 3D-printed parts of our customers at our location in Austin, Texas for permanent full-time employment.
Areas of Responsibility
- Your main focus will be to create the necessary consumables (color cartridges, media, etc.) for our customer orders when they come in as well as for our internal On-Demand Service needs.
- Furthermore, you assist in the finishing of 3D-printed parts for our customers with our blasting and dyeing machines and are responsible for the quality management of the processed parts.
- You assist in timely acceptance and processing of the incoming goods.
- You support in the packaging, and shipping of customer goods.
- Assisting with office supplies and being the primary reserve person for the On-Demand Service completes your area of responsibility.
- Ideally, you have completed a technical vocational training or similar qualifications, but we are also happy to give career starters a chance.
- You are characterized by a careful and structured way of working for a smooth internal flow of goods.
- Extreme attention to detail is key to be successful.
- You have the ability to work without direct supervision, maintain daily logs and meet targets.
- You have good communication skills for internal and external communication.
- You are reliable, of high-quality awareness and you are a good team player.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.