Sales Manager (m/f/d)
To strengthen our sales team and to be able to exploit the growing market potential, we are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) for the German-speaking region at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- In order to achieve our sales goals in the EMEA region, you are responsible for acquiring and servicing primarily direct customers (such as OEMs, production partners or SMEs) in the German-speaking region.
- In the further development of this position, you will additionally be responsible for the development of existing resellers as well as the support of strategic partners (3D printer manufacturers).
- To ensure an outstanding customer experience, you work closely with colleagues in the sales, service and marketing teams and share customer and market feedback with all relevant departments (R&D, sales, etc.).
- You represent DyeMansion in projects for the further development of the entire AM process chain and involve the relevant experts as needed. This includes knowledge exchange, as well as support in day-to-day business also in joint customer meetings and marketing activities (trade shows, conferences, webinars).
- You perform the required reporting and documentation on sales in our CRM system (Salesforce).
- You have already gained at least 3 years of professional experience in sales and ideally know different types of customers, such as OEMs, service providers and SMEs.
- You are enthusiastic about 3D printing technology and have already gained experience in the industry.
- A high degree of customer and service orientation is a top priority for you.
- You have strong communication skills, self-motivation and the ability to work in a team and an understanding of the organization will always help you to find good and practical solutions.
- In order to serve our customers and partners in the best possible way, you will be fluent in German and English; as many of our EMEA team meetings are held in English.
- You are proficient in working with ERP and CRM systems (Salesforce or MS Dynamics at best).
What you get
With us you will dive into the world of 3D printing and have the opportunity to actively shape a dynamic company in a fast-growing market. You can expect a multifaceted work in an international and innovative environment.
At DyeMansion we always act as a team and enjoy an open-minded and humorous atmosphere. Together we want to make a difference, and we also broaden our horizons in the process. In addition to an exciting role, a great team and our culture, you can expect many other benefits.
Our application process
Send us your application documents.
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance.
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR.
In the second interview, at our location, the team leader and HR are joined by the management.*
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Click on “Apply now” and fill out the following form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.