FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN (M/F/D) INTERNATIONAL
You want to see the world? In order to be able to offer our worldwide customers the world’s best support for system installation and service in the future, we are looking for an international field service technician (m/f/d) for permanent full-time employment.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- In order to ensure an excellent technical service, you carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of our 3D finishing systems at our customers in Europe.
- You will also take care of problem analysis and remote maintenance on the phone.
- On site, you will introduce the key users to the basics of system operation.
- You are in constant contact with departments such as Key Account Management, Procurement, Product Development and Service Management to continuously improve our products.
- You have completed a vocational training as a mechatronics technician, electrician, electrical engineer or a comparable vocational training course.
- Your previous professional experience of five years will convince us with your expertise.
- You have manual dexterity and an understanding of technology.
- A high willingness to travel is no problem for you and you communicate easily with our customers in German and English.
- You have high communication skills and are reliable.
- To access nearby service operations, you must have a class B driving license.
WHAT YOU GET
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, enjoy the nicely prepared food from our Feel-Good-Manager, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.