Technical Product Manager (m/f/d) Marketing
For the marketing of our existing products and the successful introduction of new products we are looking for a Technical Product Manager (m/f/d) Marketing at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- You market DyeMansion products throughout their entire life cycle.
- You are responsible for the marketing strategy of our products (positioning, pricing, communication and distribution) and for successful sales.
- You will also be responsible for the conception, production and further development of all product-specific marketing materials.
- In close cooperation with all relevant departments, you will plan new product launches and be responsible for their marketing.
- For a systematic and structured procurement of information, you will regularly carry out market and competition analyses and thus exert a decisive influence on a demand-oriented product development
- You will train our internal sales team as well as our external sales partners on our products and create the necessary documentation and tutorials.
- You will be responsible for our internal knowledge management of our products on the market and will continuously expand it.
- A very good technical understanding distinguishes you and you can convert technical product information into clear and appealing content.
- You can get enthusiastic about our products and the market and quickly get used to new areas.
- You have a completed degree with a technical background such as mechanical engineering, TUM-BWL, industrial engineering and management and at best initial work experience in product management, marketing and/or sales (ideally B2B).
- You have good analytical skills and experience in conducting market analyses.
- Your strengths include communication skills, teamwork and assertiveness.
- You can communicate fluently in German and English – both spoken and written.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.