Technical Service Manager (m/f/d) North America
We are looking for a full-time Service Manager (m/f/d) to establish and manage our Technical Service at our office in Austin, Texas.
Areas of Responsibility
- You are responsible to manage daily operations and continuous optimization of the Technical Service for our DyeMansion North America Inc.
- You serve as a people leader and management role for the Service Technicians, ensuring targets are met and development of your direct reports.
- To continue our growth, you are part of hiring, training, and managing customer service staff in best service practices.
- In addition, you work in parallel with Sales and the Application Consultants in order to provide the best customer centricity.
- You help to manage customer accounts and keep record of customer interactions to ensure the best customer experience.
- You support in scheduling and organization of the business trips for the Field Service Technicians.
- Furthermore, you manage escalation cases with the customers.
- You are a liaison between our headquarters in Germany and the Technical Service of the DyeMansion North America Inc. and you report to the Director Global Service at the headquarters in Germany.
- You have a graduate or certificate degree ideally in an area of study associated to electrical, mechanical or business management field of study and have already worked for several years as a service manager.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in establishing a new department.
- Prior to your management position, you worked as a field service technician and are therefore familiar with all the tasks of a field service technician.
- A structured and organized way of working is self-evident for you.
- In addition, you are solution as well as customer orientated, and you have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate on multiple platforms.
- You know the key processes which are required to provide a first-class service process.
- You enjoy working on different topics and you have a hands-on mentality
- To be available as a contact person at any time, you live in Austin, Texas or are willing to move to Austin.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.