Technical Trainer (m/f/d) for Technical Service
For the conduction of training and certification of our resellers and customers about the installation, repair and maintenance we are looking for a technical trainer (m/f/d) at our location in Planegg near Munich for the execution of service trainings.
Areas of Responsibility
- You conduct product trainings for the installation, maintenance and repair of our systems by using didactic methods.
- You carry out the technical training at our resellers and customers on site as well as at our headquarters to our Field Service Technicians.
- To convey the technical content, you develop a training concept with the necessary training documents in German and English.
- Following the training courses, you certify our resellers and take over the recertification for a sustainable knowledge transfer.
- In order to keep the contents of the training courses up to date, you are in constant contact with product development and service technicians.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering or further training as a technician (m/f/d) with at least five years of professional experience, e.g. as a service technician.
- Ideally, you should also have a trainer education or already have experience in teaching and training technical content.
- You have a good technical understanding and the ability to formulate and communicate technical issues in a simple and structured way.
- A structured way of working as well as good communication and moderation skills distinguish you; Presenting in front of a larger group is no problem for you.
- You are experienced in dealing with MS Office, especially PowerPoint.
- In order to train our resellers and customers abroad, you have fluent German and English skills as well as a willingness to travel.
What you get
You will enter a rapidly growing market and work in a very diversified work environment with the most well-known and innovative companies in Europe.
With us, you can bring your ideas to life and help us to expand our service area in the direction of digitalization in the future. Immerse yourself in our start-up culture, enjoy our friendly and humorous atmosphere and benefit from other employee benefits such as 30 days of vacation.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Click on “Apply now” and fill out the following form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.