TECHNICAL TRAINER (M/F/D) FOR TECHNICAL SERVICE
For the conduction of training and certification of our resellers and customers about the installation, repair and maintenance we are looking for a technical trainer (m/f/d) at our location in Planegg near Munich for the execution of service trainings.
Areas of Responsibility
- You conduct product trainings for the installation, maintenance and repair of our systems by using didactic methods.
- You carry out the technical training at our resellers and customers on site as well as at our headquarter.
- To convey the technical content, you develop a training concept with the necessary training documents in German and English.
- After the training you certify our resellers and customers and take over the installations.
- In order to keep the contents of the training courses up to date, you are in constant contact with product development and service technicians.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering or further training as a technician (m/f/d) with at least five years of professional experience, e.g. as a service technician.
- Ideally, you should also have a trainer education or already have experience in teaching and training technical content.
- You have a good technical understanding and the ability to formulate and communicate technical issues in a simple and structured way.
- A structured way of working as well as good communication and moderation skills distinguish you; Presenting in front of a larger group is no problem for you.
- You are experienced in dealing with MS Office, especially PowerPoint.
- In order to train our resellers and customers abroad, you have fluent German and English skills as well as a very high willingness to travel.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.