BACHELOR / MASTER THESIS PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
For the further development of our machines, we are looking for a student (m/f/d) at our product development for following bachelor / master thesis:
INVESTIGATION OF POSSIBLE INFLUENCING FACTORS OF 3D PRINTING ON THE DYEMANSION COLORING PROCESS
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- You investigate the different influencing factors within 3D printing and their effects on our coloring process.
- To analyze the effects of the influencing factors, you prioritize the different factors.
- You create a test plan, organize the tests and evaluate them.
- You are in close contact with a 3D printing service provider for the testing.
- You are a student (m/f/d) in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable course of studies.
- You have manual dexterity and are enthusiastic about 3D printing.
- Ideally, you have already had your first contact with 3D printing technology.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- You are experienced in MS Office (especially Excel).
WHAT YOU GET
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.