Working Student (m/f/d) Finance
To support our accounting team, we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in finance at our location in Planegg near Munich as soon as possible.
Areas of Responsibility
- You support us in accounting tasks as well as in the preparation of budget and liquidity planning.
- You also help us in establishing suitable controlling tools and prepare monthly reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- You implement processes in our in-house ERP system (SAP Business One).
- You are matriculated at a university in the field of economics, business administration or industrial engineering and have successfully completed your first semesters.
- You are fit in handling MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are reliable, structured and result-oriented and your way of working is characterized by elaborateness and independence.
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application with indication of your next possible entry date by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.