Working Student (m/f/d) Human Resources
To support our organizational and administrative activities, we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in HR at our location in Planegg near Munich as soon as possible.
Areas of Responsibility
- For our applicant management you create, manage and place job advertisements, maintain our application pool and support the applicant selection process.
- You coordinate appointments for job interviews.
- You manage and maintain our personnel master data in our personnel management system.
- You support the HR team in organizational and administrative activities (preparatory payroll accounting, contract management, preparation of certifications, etc.).
- You are matriculated at a university in the field of communication science, psychology, business studies and have successfully completed your first semesters.
- You enjoy interacting with people, have a confident manner and are strong in communication.
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
- You are experienced in working with MS Office applications.
- Your independent, reliable and careful way of working completes your profile.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application with indication of your next possible entry date by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.