Working Student (m/f/d) EHS
To support our EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) team, we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) for 15-20h/ week at our location in Planegg.
Areas of Responsibility
- You will support our EHS department in all administrative tasks.
- In the area of work safety, you will update the hazardous substances register, help to carry out risk assessments and prepare emergency plans and training documents.
- You will actively help to cooperate with our company doctor and our safety specialist.
- In addition you are responsible for the organization and provision of protective equipment.
- In the field of Product Compliance, you will support areas such as product registration and GHS-compliant labelling of products.
- The administration of statements and certificates as well as the archiving of our safety data sheets also belong to your area of responsibility.
- You are an immatriculated student (m/f/d) in the field of safety engineering, chemistry, industrial engineering, environmental engineering (or similar).
- Preferably, you have already gained initial experience in the area of occupational safety, such as handling operating instructions, risk assessments, safety data sheets and instructions.
- You are experienced in working with MS Office.
- You can communicate easily in German and English (spoken and written).
- Personal initiative and analytical thinking as well as an independent and careful way of working distinguish you.
- The fields of occupational safety, environmental protection & health are interesting for you.
- A solution-oriented way of working with a constant focus on quality and safety are important to you.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.