Working Student (m/f/d) Marketing
To support our five-member, globally active marketing team, we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) for 16-20h/week with focus on online marketing at our location in Planegg.
Areas of Responsibility
- You support the editorial planning and supervision of social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, YouTube).
- You regularly update our website with the latest content and work closely with freelancers.
- For our upcoming online events (webinars, lectures, panel discussions) you support your colleagues.
- You plan, optimize, and implement small projects in the areas of social media, SEO and SEM.
- You accompany and support your team in all larger projects or campaigns (e.g. case studies).
- You are a matriculated student in the field of marketing, communication, media, business studies (or similar)
- Preferably, you have some knowledge in the field of marketing and communication.
- You have a good understanding of the digital world and are interested in working in an innovative environment.
- An independent way of working with a high quality awareness characterizes you.
- You like to give creative input and enjoy being fully involved.
- Due to your communicative and open manner you are not afraid to communicate with our colleagues or partners in German and English (verbally and in writing).
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.