Working Student (m/f/d) Technical Editing
To support the technical documentation around our machines, we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) for our technical editing (20h/week) at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- You will support the engineering and service departments in all aspects of documentation.
- Together with our external partners, you will create and revise the machine documentation and act as an interface to our respective Product Manager.
- In close cooperation with the Product Manager you will be responsible for the technical documents.
- You support the development and introduction of standardization processes for future documents across the entire machine portfolio.
- With your know-how and corresponding research, you will support the selection and implementation of a suitable document management system.
- You will also help us in the future development of an IT infrastructure to provide technical documentation to internal and external partners.
- You are an immatriculated student (m/f/d) in the field of technical editing and communication, industrial engineering or a comparable course of studies.
- Preferably, you have already gained some work experience in the field of technical documentation of machines.
- You enjoy innovative technologies and can prepare complex technical issues in a structured way and explain them in a simple way.
- In return, you will be able to work independently and carefully with a constant focus on quality.
- You are a strong communicator and can communicate fluently in German and English, both in written and spoken form.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, at best you already have some experience with editorial systems like Schema ST4.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.