Areas of Responsibility
- You support the service departments in all aspects of technical service.
- Therefore you create offers and calculations in SAP and take over the price negotiations with the customer.
- For the preparation of service maintenance and installations you take over the supply and procurement of the necessary resources.
- You also provide first-level support for our international customers.
- You support in the administration and maintenance of our CRM system (Salesforce) and create tasks for your service colleagues in Salesforce.
- You are an immatriculated student (m/f/d) in the field of BWL, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study.
- You enjoy innovative technologies and have an affinity for technology.
- Preferably, you have already gained some work experience in an administrative field.
- You are able to work independently and carefully with a constant focus on quality.
- You are a strong communicator and can express yourself fluently in German and English.
- You are proficient in using Microsoft Office, and ideally you already have some experience in working with a CRM system (ideally Salesforce).
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
Our application process
Send us your application documents by e-mail
HR will conduct a telephone interview (5-10 minutes) with you for a first acquaintance
The first interview takes place on site with the team leader and HR
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
In the second interview, the team leader and HR are joined by the management
* Depending on the position, the 2nd interview can be combined with a trial day.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.