Working Student (m/f/d) Product Development
For the development of our machines in the innovative market of additive manufacturing, we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) for our product development at our location in Planegg near Munich.
Areas of Responsibility
- You support the development of processes for the refinement of 3D-printed polymer parts.
- You research the state of the art and analyze various scientific areas, technologies, markets and existing patents.
- You will be responsible for the systematic planning of tests, their subsequent execution on the test bench and the statistical evaluation of the measurement results.
- You will develop creative solutions, concepts and ideas for various problems.
- You are a matriculated student (m/f/d) in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering or a comparable technical course of studies.
- You have a strong analytical and structured way of working.
- You are very interested in additive manufacturing.
- You enjoy developing your own ideas and implementing them independently and on your own responsibility.
- In order to be able to communicate with customers and partners without problems, you have fluent written and spoken German and English skills.
What you get
You`ll enter a fast growing market while majoring projects with some of the most known innovative companies. Bring in new ideas, realize them and shape our future with us. Immerse into our start-up culture, relax on the massage-chair or hang out at the roof terrace while drinking a cold beer after work.
It´s your move now
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your complete application including your salary expectations by email to Rahel and Michaela: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.